The Verdict. Carry On Like The Skies Are Blue – Navy backpack’s easygoing design and not-too-large sizing makes it just the right size for university, daytrips or a day of work. It has a buckle closure system and tan trims – plenty of character for any setting. The reinforced leather base keeps your bag safe on grass and dirty floors.
With two side drop-in pockets for a water bottle, and a roomy main compartment for books, a snack or workout clothes, the Verdict. Carry On Like The Skies Are Blue – Navy backpack works as nicely on the commuter circuit and the outdoors, as it does on campus.
This design comes with a low-profile front pocket for quick access to smaller goods, phone, keys, sunglasses and other on-the-go items, as well as a generous main compartment for just about everything else. A dependable companion for all your jampacked days – and nomadic ways.
- Navy backpack in signature Oxford canvas
- Metal buckle closures and tan trims
- Two side drop-in pockets for water bottle and accessories
- Front zippered compartment with mobile phone pocket and 5 pen holders
- Roomy main compartment
- Laptop drop-in pocket with elastic strap and Velcro to hold laptop while on the move
- Reinforced, contrast leather base keeps bag safe on grass and dirty floors
- Tan trim zippers
- Interior nylon lining
- Adjustable textile shoulder strap
- 42 x 29 x 14 cm; can carry a 17-inch laptop.